Monday, February 14, 2005

Festives All In One

Today is Valentine's Day, and also the 6th day of the Lunar New Year. So how have you spent your new year? I have visited many of my relatives and I believe you have too. And ya, thats all I have done this new year. Yet is there a deeper meaning to this? Actually there is. This time round, I actually realised that I did not know my relatives very well. When my family went around and visited some people and some people visited us, I realised that I did not even know some of their names or how they have been 'linked' to me. Worse still, I did not even know that I had this relative! Its also interesting to realise that many of this people whom I met and have given us such hospitality when we visited them, are people whom I actually meet only once a year! Interesting. Its not like I know them very well you know. Well, red packets isn't everything about the Lunar New Year, sometimes the important things are to meet your relatives and find out who your relatives actually are! Haha. And then its Valentine's Day. How have you spent your Valentine's Day then? Did you have a valentine? If not, do not worry, I don't have one too. Well, don't start to panic and look around for a partner, thats because you don't need a valentine to spend your Valentine's Day. Spend it with your friends, it doesn't matter. And to the rest who actually have a valentine, don't just treat your partner nice today, treat him or her as nice everyday. Valentine's Day isn't all there is in a relationship. Got it? Haha. So I'll just wish everybody a very happy and successful Lunar New Year and Valentine's Day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hah. seriously. i love your entries. lol. really nice. so you. anyway. happy valentines` day. bibibibi. xD

xiaojenn`.

Anonymous said...

I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.

???

You Sure?

Meng Hui Lied About Farting At Becca's House...

Not Honest...

Hj