Sunday, February 06, 2005

My Belief

If you guys do not already know, I am a christian. Today, I am going to talk a little about my beliefs. First off, I must make it clear that I am not against any religion nor anyone in other religion, I am just talking about my beliefs. So if you guys feel uncomfortable with this religion topic, I suggest you don't read on, I don't want to have conflicting comments on religions.(Any comments I don't seem fit will not be entertained) You know, as a christian, I don't get to see my God. But thats not because my God don't exist, thats because He is too great to be seen. Well, so how? Thats when faith come into play. Living by faith by not by sight. You don't have to see something to believe in something. Its like you can't see your brain but you believe that you have a brain right? Well, there are wooden crosses with Jesus on it, but thats not I worship. I don't worship things made of wood or stone, I worship a true and living God. I don't worship fat figurines made of stone and covered in gold or wooden statues with beard on them. No no, the God I worship is one that is living, can talk, can perform miracles, can basically do everything. I believe that to ask God to do something, I will need to pray. I don't believe that polluting the air by burning paper in a tin or littering the grounds by throwing paper all over the place or creating alot of smoke by burning a stick will get me any blessings. No no again. I believe that the truth is in the Bible. The Bible is the Word of God, it is consistent and it never lies, meaning that everything written in it will happen. I don't believe in some fengshui book that is written by some person who looks at water and wind or mountains and determines the fate of somebody. These fengshui books are the words of man, changes every now and then, and are not accurate, thats why you have so many fengshui people giving different opinions. Well, that should be enough huh. Once again I must say that I am not discriminating against any religion nor am I insulting anyone in any religion. This is my belief, and if you want to join in my belief, you can always come and find me.

No comments: