Saturday, March 28, 2009

Another new look to my blog.


However, it seems like I can't escape from the colour green. Oh well, I just like my blog to be in green. Kinda relaxing to read. I think.


Its another 44 more days to ORD. Time flies isn't it. I still remember it was during November that I decided to put down another 6 more months for the country (so patriotic, ain't I?) and its coming to the end of March now. Slighty more than a month and... my life will turn 180° back to... what it used to be.


University is next. The more I think about it, the more apprehensive I get. I am NOT prepared to study right now. Not at all. I have lost all my smart cells and replaced them with military ones. I wonder how do the rest of the guys in my country do it.


Theres only 1 person I know who is studying E.Lit right now, and that is Her Highness Shu Ting (mind you, she's the princess of a country that I can't tell you or I'll have to kill you). Looking at the way she writes and the amount of literature that is in her mind, and that she is still saying its not easy, I have decided on the following:


  • I must watch more plays other than the ones Bright invites me to.
  • I must read more books other than the ones which titles interest me.
  • I must read more poems other than the ones that I randomly see online.
  • I must go revise all my literary devices.
  • I must know more literary devices other than hyperbole, alliteration, simile, personification, irony, sarcasm, oxymoron, parody etc.
  • I must put more literature into my brain.

I wonder when will I ever get on to doing these things.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

her highness Shu Ting!! LOL..

Anonymous said...

...does that make you my subject/slave? Haha!

No, I wasn't such a Lit person when I first went into uni. It just got to me after a while.

I feel your pain. First the lift, then the ipod... =/



~ HER ROYAL HIGHNESS

Don said...

Your Highness ST,

Huh?! No, you cannot say that I am your slave! :S Haha, you are supposed to be the kind-hearted, nature loving and demure princess! Words like slave should never be in your vocabulary... such words are for the queen :P

Ah... the lift wasn't so much of a big deal. The iPod is. Heh, a series of unfortunate events maybe.