Wednesday, December 27, 2006

And Happy 2nd Anniversary!!!

Yeah, its 27th December and its my blog's 2nd year in function!!! Yep yep yep, my first post was posted on 27th December 2004 and 2 years later, it is still functioning! Today is the day www.jellydrink.blogspot.com was born 2 years ago. Isn't it wonderful, I can't believe 2 years has gone by like that. This 2 years has seen me go through alot of things and also comprises of my entire JC education. Woh!! Praise God for being with me throughout these 2 years! God is really wonderful.

Well, lets talk about 26th December 2006. That is, yesterday. I went to Geralyn's house for a christmas party. Met Bright and Jing Er at Admiralty MRT and then took a bus there. First time going to her house so I have absolutely no idea how to go. Eventually reach our destination despite of the rain. Hehe, so much food was available!! There was cakes and tarts. Well, I only ate the chocolate cake. Muahaha.

Then came the real food. Wah, there was really alot. Pasta, chicken wing, bread, mutton, some mixed veggie, baked ham, and some other stuff. Really alot! Hehe, ate untill I so full la. Then we played "Taboo". Muahaha, I don't really remember the score but it was really fun. Had a great time. Then some people came into the house to sing christmas carols. Woo, we were quite shocked to suddenly see so many people coming into the house. I think there was about 20 people lo. Haha. Well, it was fun as we joined in with the singing. Great time. Hehe, very happy to know that the true meaning of Christmas was still alive even among the celebrations and the party. Turned out it was Geralyn's father who invited the church people to come and sing christmas carols. I could sing for the Lord!! So happy.

After that we continued playing "Taboo" and then switched to playing "Truth Or Dare" later on. Well, it turned out that no one really bothered about the truth so it turned into "Dare Or Dare" later on. So its like if the bottle points to you, you have no choice but to do the dare. Haha, thank God everyone was understanding and sporting at the same time, so it was really enjoyable.

Was 11.15pm when we decided to leave. Went to take bus and reached home only like 12 plus. Lol, really late. But really enjoyed myself. So meaningful. Still got plans for tomorrow!!! Muaa!!! I am such a busy man, hehe :)

No comments: