Thursday, December 28, 2006

Still in Christmas Mood

Ah, just woke up from sleeping and its 28th December 2006!! Gosh, the past 4 days has been like constantly going out for me. My pocket is so dry now!! Geez, I have really spent over my budget and the week is not even over yet. I wonder how am I going to manage.

Well, I had yet another great day yesterday. Been having great days since christmas eve, haha. The christmas mood is still alive in me, muahaha. Pretty cool huh, so lets blog down the 4th great day in this Christmas Season and that is, 27th December 2006.

Its wednesday but theres no soccer as everybody was still celebrating Christmas. Soccer was postponed to Friday instead. So the day was given to Christine who asked. Haha, so rare that people would date me so I guess I just have to accept it :P

The plan of the day was to watch "Night At The Museum". Was supposed to meet at 12pm, then I postponed it to 1pm at Yishun due to a lack of sleep in the night. So I was reaching Yishun when Christine sms me say she will be late. I just took the train on to Dhoby Ghaut where we were supposed to watch the movie as there was more things to do there while waiting.

Reached Dhoby Ghaut and just walked around Plaza Singapura for around 30 mins. Walk here walk there, shop for soccer boots, watch VCD. Ah, eventually someone tapped me on my shoulders, Christine has arrived!! Haha, so we just went straight to The Cathay to buy the tickets for the movie. Time for the show was 3.10pm and it was still 2.20pm. That makes like 50 minutes time for us to kill. So we just walked around in The Cathay which was quite boring as there was very little shops in there. Eventually we decided to just rest at "Ben 'N' Jerry's Ice Cream" and have some ice cream to eat. Ice cream was really nice and the place's atmosphere was good too. Apparently there was some problem in making our waffle so the waitress was apologising to us constantly and we got water as well. When the ice cream came, she said she gave us extra ice-cream to say apologise for making us wait. Muahaha, more ice cream, i don't mind.

So ate ate ate and Christine just took pictures of the place. Haha, time was killed and its like 3.05pm already. So we packed up and went up to the cinema. Christine wanted to have hotdog and we went down again to buy the hotdog. Then went up to the cinema. Reached the theatre and the show was already starting. Found our seats and sat down to watch. Haha, its nice. The movie is nice. I like it. Christine said she will give it 5 stars. I don't know how many I will give. But I say its nice. I don't mind watching it again, which I most probably will as people are asking me already.

After the movie we went to Plaza Singapura. Turns out that Joshua was in the vicinity as well so we just went to hunt for Joshua. Kinda like a hide-and-seek. Abit like "we are going to catch you but you won't see us" kind of thing. Combed the enitre mall but could not see a sign of the cute boy. So Christine decided to call Joshua and guess what, he's in the cinema watching a movie. No wonder we can't find him!! So it can't be blamed on our tracking skills...

Well, then we just walked and walked and Christine said she wanted to get flowers. So we went to the florist and she bought 3 flowers. Her favourite Gerbras. I think thats how it is spelled. 2 was for her G12 members and 1 was for herself. So I just payed for the one she gave herself and it become I gave to her already. Haha. Thats a weird way of giving flowers. Of course I have to go through the motion of taking the flower from her hand and then giving it to her again to complete the whole ceremony of giving flower. Then she gave it back to me to hold it for her.

Then it was photo-taking session and Christine just takes alot of photos of herself and flowers and keeps on deleting them. She tells me she is having a bad hair day and is totally unsatisfied with the photos. So not many survived her deleting process. I think only a few managed to stay in her phone.

After that, met Zihao at Northpoint, followed by Luke. We are supposed to meet for dinner. After a long discussion, we decided to have dinner at some thai restaurant in Yishun which I have been to before. Luke then suggested that we go to a different place thats in Sembawang Shopping centre. So ok, we said fine and boarded the shuttle bus to Sembawang Shopping centre. Reached there Luke brought us to Giant. Crap, he then says that he was here 5 years ago and the restaurant was here. I mean like, 5 years ago?!?!?! Ah, we went in a hunt for the restaurant, hoping it moved to somewhere else in the shopping centre. It did. We found it at the top floor of the shopping centre. And its the same as the one in Yishun. -_-"

Food is the same and I ate alot of rice. 3 bowls! Wooh! I love it. Coz rice in the restaurant is free flow, I think. They don't charge us for it. Lol. Well, at least I satisfied myself :) Then went to meet Christine at SAFRA Yishun to play pool with her. I teamed up with Christine against Zihao and Luke and we beat them 5-0, or 4-0. Haha, anyway we beat them. Yeah yeah!

Then spent the night with Zihao as he camped at my place. We watched a film by Royston Tan about some gangsters in Singapore. Its quite a sad film as it shows the miserable life the gangsters go through despite seeming to be tough and all. After that we chatted and then slept at around 5am.

Well, woke up at around 2pm. Lilin called me while I was still asleep and she was shocked to find that I was sleeping untill so late. Haha. Hai, its raining again today. Actually wanted to go swimming one leh. Sian, I haven't been swimming for 1 week alr and this will be my 2nd week without swimming. Gosh. I need start going to swim soon. Rain rain please go away!! Soccer tomorrow. At least some sports. And soccer again on Saturday!! Finals against region D, must do our best...

No comments: