Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Merry Christmas!!

And I must say a merry merry christmas to everybody before it is too late!! Today is Christmas Day, the day my Lord Jesus Christ was born onto Earth to embark on his super mission to save everyone here!!! Yep, thats Jesus's birthday if you were wondering, so we are all going to rejoice and be merry and celebrate His birthday together!!!

Well, had a GREAT christmas day today. It was really a very meaningful and blessed christmas!! Well, woke up at 12.30pm to confirm with everybody about whats the plan and then went to meet Melvin at 2.45pm. Wah, he was super late la. So I met the Khong family first: Lilian, Lilin and Alex. Met up with them, I was eating Ramly burger and then we had a drink at Macs. Well, eventually met Melvin and Christine and zoomed to East Coast Park. Yeah yeah!! The starting of my wonderful day!

Arrived at East Coast and then rented bicycles. Took a Double-Bike with Lilin as she was not familiar with biking and had alot of fun. Its quite nice to cycle on the "lorry" rather than the normal bikes as I already have my own bike at home le. So its something different. I totally enjoyed myself. We were singing worship songs while cycling, so cool!! Wooh, fantastic. So we cycled and cycled untill like 7pm then returned the bikes. Wow, everybody must be quite tired after cycling. So I lent my shirt to Lilin and Melvin to change as their shirt were very dirty. Well, my shirt then ended up on Christine who also dirtied her shirt but had her own shirt. Lol, turned out that my shirt was too big for Lilin. Haha, am I that fat? No way!! I am only muscular. Muahaaha :P

So after that we were just in Melvin's car deciding where to go. After a long time on the road going in rounds, it was decided that we would go to Yishun as Christine wanted to go off already. So we went to Yishun to send Christine off, then Melvin said he needed to return the car to his dad so he went off as well. Haha, the survivor thing was starting again. People were getting elimated one by one!! So its back to Lilian, Lilin, Alex and me again. Hm, its always us!! Nvm, I like to be with Khongs anyway. So we took a bus to Woodlands Causeway Point as the Pizza Hut at Yishun was pathetically without any christmas atmosphere at all. Ate our christmas dinner at Causeway Point Pizza Hut and there was Christmas atmosphere :) Hehe. Had a great great great time at dinner. Good food and good company. Ate and fellowship untill about 10pm. Then we decided at go off as it was getting quite late already.

Woh! It was really very wonderful and meaningful and blessed christmas day!! I loved it so so much. Lol, some interesting things. Christine gave me a mirror with some words on it and I just put it up on my wall. The thing is I didn't know there was a glow-in-the-dark christmas tree on it so when I off the lights to sleep, haha, I was quite shocked to see something glowing. Plus I wasn't wearing my specs so it was very blur and I got quite a shock. Lol, after that I laughed at myself.

No comments: