Sunday, December 24, 2006

Busy Busy Busy And Packed Packed Packed Days Days Days

Finally I have some time to blog!! The past 3 days has been so packed for
me that I could not even catch a breath. Basically christmas has taken up a
whole chunk of my time and I was really very busy!! Well, thank God christmas is
finally here and everything has been settled, so AMEN!!

Well, Thursday was my secondary school chalet day. Went to meet some of my old friends at Jurong East and then headed towards pasir ris for the chalet. Reached the chalet and just crapped with everybody like how I used to in secondary school. Haha, really enjoyed myself. Was really glad to see the people there like Izhar, Xiuyi, Boon Chong, Haoyu, SweeChing, Helios, Sulaiman, Jihan, RenShing, Benjamin. And of coz people like HuanJian, SohXiong and Jinyan were also there, but they were not as missed as I have been seeing them all the while. :) Well, had a great time BBQing at the chalet and gobbling down lots of food, and also played PS2 in the chalet. Great!! Had a great time messing around with GTA: San Andreas. Well, stayed over and the next thing I know was that it was Friday morning.

So basically the whole of Thursday was spent just at the chalet. Friday came and we went to have Macs and then went to the arcade at Downtown East. Note that I do not have enough sleep as the whole night was burnt chatting with each other. After chalet, we all went home and I needed to pack my bag to prepare HOF Blue Christmas already!! Needed to help Chester out with the blue drink. So I took a very short nap at home and then rushed out to meet Chester. Went with him to get the ingredients for the blue drink and then went to church to prepare the drink. Wah, everything was in a rush. And before we know it, HOF was already starting. So I quickly changed up and went to HOF.

Had a great time at "I'll have a Blue Christmas". Some people were really dressed very well as they have rented interesting costumes from costume shops. You can see people wearing cowboy style, Victorian style, Winter style, Startrek style, Jedi Style etc etc. I must say Lilian really caught my eye with her very fanciful dress! Woh, I have not seen her so beautiful before. Really gorgeous. It was some princess dress and she really suited it. Pity she did not win the Best Dressed G12 Leader thing, I think coz she changed halfway through. Well, I just wore a blue overall which is meant to be an engineer on board a ship. But I got all sorts of comments from people who were trying to guess what I was wearing. Some said I look like an astronaut, some said I look like a plumber... -_-" After HOF I stayed back to help to clear up and before I know it, it was already 11.45pm!! So I quickly rushed off with my sister to catch the last train back. Managed to catch it, AMEN!! Well, I reached home and I immediately fell asleep. Was so so super tired.

Woke up to find that it was 1.33pm!! Its Saturday afternoon and I needed to be in church by 2.15pm for Heart.Sports!! Oh man, I quickly rushed out and bathed and all. My mum just had to buy me lunch at this time so I quickly gobbled down the food and rushed off for Heart.Sports. Reached church by 2.45pm but thank God the game was not starting untill 3pm. So I quickly changed up and prepared for the game. Opponent was Region A, the strongest team of all. Played Center Midfield again and the field was super muddy. I ran and splashed mud all over myself. Eventually got used to it and didn't bother about the mud anymore, just went in and played my best. Managed to hold Region A with the score of 2-2. Then we went into penalty shootouts and by God's grace we managed to win them by the score of 4-3!!! Praise the Lord!! We are finally in the finals and vouchers are just within our reach!!! Was so happy. After that went out to eat with Luke and Melvin and then met Christine and Alex and then go home already. Went home and quickly prepared all my presents which I had to give and did all the wrapping and every special thing I needed to do. Woh, thank God I completed everything by 4am and could go to sleep. Another busy day, totally spent.

Then today, Sunday came. It is Christmas eve and I went to church with my mum, my cousin and my uncle for the Chinese service. Then went to have breakfast and then go for the English service. Compared to each other, I must say that the Chinese message was alot more lighthearted than the English one, but both were very good. Gave the presents that I have prepared and received alot of wonderful presents as well. Heee :)

After church my friends and I went to eat lunch and then I went back to church to find people. Well, then I went out with Lilin to meet Lilian and Alex. And then we met Joel and gang and went to orchard. When we were at orchard, only Joel and Alex were with us. Then we went to watch a movie "Charlotte's Web" and only Joel was left with us. Then after the movie Joel left us so it was just back to Lilian, Lilin, Alex and me again. Well, went to have dinner at Yoshinoya and went home. Hehe, had a great time with Khong people. They are really great people. What a wonderful Christmas Eve.

Wo wo wo, now that was really busy wasn't it. Hehe, its not over yet. Christmas is tomorrow and I have plans for it as well. Even after Christmas on Boxing Day I also have things planned. I guess I am not as free as I might think I am. Hehe :) But I figure out that I probably should blog as I won't have much chance anymore!! Muahaha.

And I wish everyone a Merry Merry Christmas!!! God bless!!

No comments: