Wednesday, December 20, 2006

God Is Good

God Is Good!!!! Wah, my prayers were answered totally!! Today is a really good day. It did not rain!!! The rain has finally stopped!! Oh yeah!! Its really good. I woke up in the morning to find that is not raining anymore. Muahaha. I was like, "God, You are so so good." It was so super sunny la!! I was really glad. God answers prayers. So I woke up in and went to school for soccer. Wednesday is soccer day :)

Oh ya, check out what I found yesterday night.


According to this weather satellite image, you can see the storm (indicated by orange and red zones) centered around Singapore. So this is whats causing the the non-stop rain. It is reported on the news that the rain could go on untill Friday. And that some areas in Singapore are already badly flooded. I saw one pic whereby half the taxi was in the water la!! Scary. But well, God held the rain for today :)

So today was good. Went to school at about 11am to play soccer. It was super sunny and I got very tan. Its not that I am not tan enough already but it just can't be helped if I keep doing sports in the sun... Nvm. So I had a really good time playing soccer, then spoiling my soccer boots.

Oh ya, and my friend gave me the 1st christmas present for the year. And its Adidas. And its something which I like. Its something which I have been wanting to get. God is good!!!!

After soccer, Khalis, Izzat, Bright and I went to Lot1 Long John Silver's for lunch. Had a treasure meal (its the most worth it, I think) and then went to play pool with the gang. Played pool halfway then need to rush off to prepare for G12 already. Wah, it was 6pm when I went off. Everything need to be done by 7pm. So I quickly went home to grab my presents, went to NTUC to get all the BBQ equipment with Ton then quickly carry the things to the pit to set up everything. Rush rush rush. Thank God everything was still in order.

Well the BBQ was really good. We had a great time worshipping, then Ton taught about having peace, then we fellowshipped. Woh! There was so much food. So we ate untill we were really full. Then some people came and want to sell ice-cream to us. They turned out to be Joshua's friends so Ton bought some ice-cream for them and blessed them with our BBQ food!! Cool. Then some other people came and wanted to sell ice-cream also. But we got ice-cream already so we just blessed them with our food. Isn't this great? We can actually be a blessing to the people around through our G12 BBQ!! Its such a wonderful idea. There was chicken wing and otak and beehoon and fishballs that Weihong bought, and random fried food that Linton cooked. Great night.

Well, then I reached home and was so full and tired after a whole day of activities. Wonderful day. Thank God for the weather. Hm, I can't relax yet. Theres still "I'm going to have a Blue Christmas" on Friday which I need to help Chester with the Blue Drink thingy then theres my secondary school class chalet tomorrow!! Oh man, busy busy busy. But I like it :)

No comments: