Sunday, May 14, 2006

Welcome back, Don! + A short post on exams

A big welcome to our writer, editor, publisher, Don!!! Ah, thats just me saying welcome to myself... well! After a long break from blogging, I guess I am back to the business. Lets see... how long has it been, a few months I suppose. Many things happened in these few months no doubt, and I am blogging from a different computer and in a different room than in the last post! Yes yes, I am blogging right now from my OWN computer :) and in my OWN room. This = total freedom of both time and space. The ability to blog at any time of the day! Ahh... as I am typing this, I am suffering from the aftereffects of a frostbite I got earlier. Jeez, they really bite. Ok, getting on with the post of the day.

Ya know, I had a test yesterday morning (16 hours ago) and I realised many things that seems to run in a trend in all tests I take. Oh yeah, on a side note, I was realising all these things as my mind was pretty blank when the questions hit me. So yes, one single trend: People who seems as though they are sick always exists in the exam hall. Either they fell sick while studying so hard for their papers, or they find that the exam hall is too cold, or they are just trying the make the silent exam hall a little less quiet. Whatever the reason, I realised that people always SNEEZE, BLOW THEIR NOSES, COUGH, COUGH CONTINUOUSLY, CLEAR THEIR THROATS. The above mentioned are things that you will SURELY find when you are doing your papers, especially in junior college. I've even seen cases whereby people seemed as if they were about to puke or something, clutching to their chest and all. This is crazy, is the exam hall so stressful that people start falling sick the moment they step into it and then recover again after they get out? I don't know. Leave that to you to figure then.

I said it was going to be a short post, so it is :)

No comments: