Tuesday, January 22, 2008

SICK

Argh, I am feeling ooooooooh so terrible at this moment. Flu, cough, headache and a not so good stomach! I mean, I totally don't feel good at all.

It all started last week. I was already feeling abit weak, but not entirely sick yet. Well, I just held on, staying healthy, praying and preparing myself for the blood donation. You CANNOT fall sick before blood donation. NO NO.

Last week was bad stomach. Due to an overdose of milk. Kinda drank milk like crazy for the past few weeks, and for no apparent reason. It was not as if I wanted to grow taller or what. I just felt like drinking milk. And then thats all. Was alright all the way till blood donation on Saturday.

I successfully donated my blood and was pretty happy about it. Then things started to happen. I went to watch Cloverfield that night with some secondary school friends. And all the camera shaking and movement gave me a big headache. Then on Sunday, my nose was starting to give me problems. And on Sunday night, I went back to camp to do some work, and my whole body was like totally giving up on me. Head felt like it was more than a ton, I couldn't stand properly. And worse still, had to work all the way untill like around 1am. Was so tired.

So Monday morning, woke up to go study. Felt totally crap. My nose turned into an open tap. I had to use alot of tissue paper. Actually, its not really an open tap. More like a choked tap. Nose kept on getting stuck, couldn't breathe properly. Came back home and was coughing like mad.

And then here I am. Feeling totally like crap. And I didn't mention, stupid leg of mine is having these blisters which I don't even know where it came from. Hurts whenever I walk. Sigh, really pray that God will heal me.

No comments: