Sunday, January 11, 2009

Random post no.204

This shall be a special post because I am blogging from a very special place, on a very special laptop.


This particular laptop, according to the owner, can last only 1 hour when left to run on its battery. So I am running on AC power.


Ok, I know this is really random and totally unlike of my writing style, but it doesn't matter, I just feel like blogging from where I am.


Anyway, I am writing with no inspiration at all... so this shall be random post.


I am blogging on a black COMPAQ laptop. On a black sofa.


The person next to me is wearing a white NIKE shirt, hugging a pooh bear, reading some homework.


Theres music playing in the background, the air is cool because the aircon is on.


I am sitting on the floor.


Theres another person to left of me reading a chinese novel. Another one is busy trying to fix a computer killed by a multitude of viruses. Another one is in his room, I have no idea what he is doing.


My handphone being charged in another room.


Ok, I know this is an extremely random post. But really, it does not matter. Its good to insert some randomness here and there.


Oh, I bought myself a new watch yesterday. Ellesse. Black metal. I have been wanting to get myself a black metal watch for so so long. :D So glad for myself. I'll bring my Adidas watch to repair when I really feel like it.


This shall be the end of my random post.


Thank you for reading.


No comments: