Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Red Packets, Roses, Horror, Woman And More Horror

Yesterday which was Valentine's Day, was such an eventful day that I felt that I had to talk about it. It has got nothing to do with a valentine as I never had one. Well, my buddies and I were supposed to meet at 11 and go to Rebecca, my other buddy's house. However, Rebecca decided that she didn't want us to go her house so early, therefore the whole thing was pushed to 3pm, and in the process, a trip to the zoo which was planned earlier was cancelled. So the gang of Kent, Ben, Huan Jian and Me were scheduled to be meet at 3 at the platform of the MRT station, then take the MRT to Becca's house. So we met up and were about to go and take the train when Becca said she was in CCK and we were to go down and out of the station to meet her, 60 cents wasted. Well, doesn't matter. So we met and ate, then went to her house. Miss Rebecca actually got cut by a glass on a road while we were on our way, how unfortunate. But it doesn't matter, as I got my "everything that is needed packed in one" bag with me, so we did a little first aid on her toe and took out the glass piece. And then we just stayed at her house and did some vandalism on the wall and got some red packets. After that, Miss Becca gave us roses! My goodness. I was shocked for a split second but recovered after that. We didn't prepare anything for her, so immediately, a thought popped up in all of our minds, no words were spoken, we had meeting using our minds only. So we went out and were supposed to have dinner at Causeway Point, but it turned out to be a movie trip instead. I was captured by an indian lady who wanted me to buy bear for $20, but Becca rescued me. Then they went to buy tickets while I excused myself to the toilet, to buy some roses. Then we gave her the flowers and Becca bought us all chips. Well, so I ate chips and watched this supposed-to-be-horror film. The film turned out quite lame. Talking about a stupid mirror which would kill people or something. I would have watched other films if I had a choice. And I had to listen to some weird language for about 2 hours. Kent acted like he was scared but I knew he was not. The film could scare nobody, it was total lameness and is total piece of crap. My "everything needed packed in one" bag came into use again as there was a jacket for Miss Rebecca, who had a little problem with low temperatures. Then we went out and chatted at the MRT station. It was normal chat untill I realised weird expressions on Kent's and Ben's faces. Then everyone in the group had weird expressions and the whole group fell silent. I realised something was amiss and they were all staring at me. So I just turned back and there was this lady standing behind me who looked like she walked out of the film I just watched, and she was staring blankly into the air. So I thought she needed some help and said "I'm sorry?" She just held her handphone and ignored me. After a few seconds, she turned and walked off. I was wondering if she even saw us or heard me or not. Well, after that, we took the last train home and that was it. Oh ya, Huan Jian told me he saw the same woman again today at Bukit Timah, what a coincidence... or is it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I Think You Need To Consider Washing The Bag... And It's Contetnts As Well... Stinky...

HJ