Friday, November 23, 2007

Reliving The Picture

Been flipping through some of the photo albums I kept and I realised that these memories have been kept to one side of my mind. If not for these photos, I might have forgotten them all together. And sooner or later, I might even forget when we took those photos, like some of the really old ones which picture me being a 3 or 4 year old kid. Not that I have forgotten I was a 3 or 4 year old kid, just that I have forgotten posing for that particular picture. Or did I pose?

So I decided start a series, do you call it a series? Its called, "Reliving The Picture", whereby I will just put up a picture that I found and then link it with the memories that I still have with me. Maybe when I grow old, I would still be able to remember all these things. So here goes the first one.

No comments: