Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Reliving The Picture: The Last Lunch @ PJC


Ok, a description of the picture. Thats me on the left and thats LiuZhen on the right. We are not a couple, she is my classmate and we just happened to have lunch together on the day this picture was taken. She's holding a metal spoon to show she had lunch too and I am holding my plastic utensils which I just took my lunch with.

The last day of my days as a PJC student was the last day of my A'level exams Thats, English Literature Paper 5 (refer to my previous post). Well, look at us being so happy, isn't it obvious that the A'levels are over. Haha, seriously, it was like throwing off 2 900kg dumb bells off your shoulder.

I remember what I had for lunch. The plastic utensils only come from the muslim rice store. Yep, I ate muslim food. In fact, muslim rice is prob the only good food in PJC with lots of people queuing for it during lunch breaks. Second to it would be the Chicken Rice store.

I would usually like to have either fried fish or chicken, with a sausage, and some veggie, then have curry on my rice (explains why theres still curry on the plate). They would cost me about around $2. Yep. $2. IF my memory still serves me well that is. And its pretty filling.

The last day of A'levels was fantastic. Everybody was very excited about finishing the exams. And that was why this picture and many other pictures was taken. I had so much plans in me and the thought about not having to stress over exams was simply superb.

And then I was enlisted into army and found out that stress still existed in this world, and also discovered that I would be facing English Literature again in university in 2009. Life is just like a roller coaster, it brings you through a journey of excitement and scares and when you thought it is all over, you are back to where you were before. Some philosophy for you. :P

Oh yeah, to Anonymous, the song in the background is called "Majesty, Here I Am" by Delirious. And thanks for letting me know who you are.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

if i didnt recall wrongly, your last day for As was also mine... anw, i laughed when i read the part u wrote 'we are not a couple' in ur entry. hahahahaha....it's like sth u immediately verify... anw vincent told me u got A1 for GP!!!!!! ARGH! I HATE U! hahaha... anw have a very blessed xmas!