Friday, May 02, 2008

A Few Changes

Ah, a few changes been made to my blog.

Basically, the skin's been changed. Thats to give a fresh look to this super OLD blog. Its been like 3 and a half years! Colours changed a little. But style still sticks, thats coz being the html idiot that I am, I have to use the skins provided by Blogger, haha.

And I added this tagboard onto the blog, for anyone who feels like tagging. Well, I'll say its on trial. If it doesn't work out, I guess I'll pull it off.

Also took away the music. Well, not that its not nice to have music. Its just that it can sometimes get a little irritating when you don't want it. I'm looking into options whereby you can turn it off when you don't feel like having any music. I'm still looking.

Well, so whats up with my absence from blogging in the past month? No drive, no inspiration. That sums it up. Been busy with some other things as well. Work, friends. But I guess I can't leave this blog for dead anyway. Its my only publication. Sort of.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.