Thursday, April 28, 2005

I Don't Know

It just seems like so long since I last wrote anything at all on this page. And I am wondering if anybody reads this stuff anymore. I just feel so tired nowadays. I just suppose its the insufficient sleep I am getting. No that I am rushing homework or what, its just that I love to sleep late. And having to wake up early is quite a torture, for me at least. Academic wise I suppose I still manage, but I don't know when I will no longer be able to. Also, I just feel so weak nowadays. 2.4km is tiring already. I am not getting good results for fitness. I didn't use to have these problems. 2.4km run was pretty alright for me. But now... well. Pullups no longer is an easy thing anymore. From the 7 pullups which I could easily come up with, I could come up with only 5 now. In the past when I was being "tekan" by scouts senior, 20 pushups was not much of a problem, but now, I had to really push to make 10. I suppose all these is happening cuz I became very slack. And theres many reasons for these. First, ever since I became a scout venture, I did not do much pushups, instead, I order people to do pushups, which in turn meant that I am becoming weaker. And, after my bicycle spoiled, I did not go cycling anymore. My stamina, leg strength all deteriorated. And overall, I have become much weaker physically, and I could feel it myself. Napha is just around the corner. I cannot afford to get anything less than a silver. And with my current condition, it will not be easy to achieve a silver. Thus, I must start to work my body up so that it will be once again toned back what it used to be! 1, 2, 1, 2, 1, 2....

No comments: