Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Lord...

Dear Lord, be with me now. In this darkest of hours, in this time of need. Lord, give me the strength and the wisdom to pull through this time. Let your hand be upon me, that I may be able to have the strength and abilities to excel in this time of tests and exams. Lord, if by your grace and strength, I come back with success, let your name be exalted. Let your name be glorified. That all may know that it is only by you that I have been able to excel. That it is only by your strength that I have been able to pull through. Lord, this prayer I pray not only for myself. I pray for all whom I am close to, for all to have come to me in this time for prayers. I pray, for Bright, for Vip, for Stanley and for all the people taking exams. Lord, bless them that they may know that prayers work. That you are the true and the living God. That they may come to know you one day. Lord, uphold us in this time of need. Bless us with abundant knowledge and wisdom. Bless us with strength to carry on. Lord, I thank you for upholding me all this time. Let your blessings befall on us once again. In Jesus name, amen.

No comments: