Saturday, November 08, 2008

Came back this evening after a very satisfying dinner at Kovan. Went into the lift with a young malay family (parents and a small boy). The small boy hit "6" on the number pad and I proceeded to hit "8". Then the mum, I suppose is mum, said "How come you never ask uncle which number he want?" The small kid looked at me and I looked back. Which part of me looks like an uncle? I am only 20!! 20, mind you. Do I really look so old.... Geez.

Anyway my pc is hit by an array of viruses and trojan horses. I am in hot combat with them right now. Dear friend Ying Lai has identified one of the viruses as the "Sauccer" virus. No idea if I spelt it right here. Basically it causes my PC to shut down every time I connect my system to the Internet. Cool eh, somehow I managed to contain that one, and Norton Antivirus is helping me to fight off many others as well. Soldier, this is war!

No comments: