Monday, November 24, 2008

My heartiest congratulations to...

Zihao! For his posting to BMTC as a recruit instructor! Nature, green trees, green leaves, green men, green vehicles. Being back onto the Pulau Tekong. Recruits, jungles, route march, training, camo cream, field pack.... ah, don't you just miss that island... Enjoy your posting there Zihao! Coz you are gonna be there till you ORD!

And, Melvin! For his posting to... *drum rolls* Guards Recce! Everybody repeat with me... "Guards Recce". I shall not go into his job details, but well, it is definitely challenging :D "Ready To Strike" is the Guardsmen motto, and I am sure glad you are ready to strike, Melvin. Haha, and even if you are not, you had better be!

Oh oh, those 2 postings are really good ones for those who don't know. Helps you to realise your potential, trains you up physically, helps you to be a model soldier ya! Haha, so don't look at me as an example of a model soldier, I don't even know if I am even close to being a soldier now :P

No comments: