Saturday, December 06, 2008

Just finished watching Bleach episode 197, and I loved the dialogue between Kuchiki Byakuya and the no.7 Espada Zommari Leroux.

Byakuya: You are the arrogant one, Espada. But fear not, you won't lose because of it. You'll lose purely because of the gap between our powers.

Leroux: Arrogant? Me? What makes you say that? You may be my enemy, but you are also of the captain class. I believe we are on the same level, and have been trying to behave as such. There is no arrogance in that.

Byakuya: Arrancar... the fact that you consider yourself to be on the same level as myself is being arrogant in itself.

Leroux: I see.. I can tell it is in your nature to be appallingly arrogant. So be it. Then I am forced to humiliate you untill you relinquish that pride.

Cutting the story short, a fight ensued and Leroux was subsequently trashed by Byakuya. I am not exaggerating by saying trashed. So much for being on the same level.

No comments: