Friday, October 30, 2009

I don't want to number my posts anymore.

As usual, when I finish one essay, I like to blog.

So, yes I finally completed my politics term paper. I can't say its a very fantastic paper but I guess I am quite satisfied with it. In fact, I do not know if the essay came to a conclusion on its own or if I forced it to conclude because it is due in... 8 hours time.

Politics is pretty difficult to write, especially when you are trying to write about ONE aspect of it. As you write on one aspect, another one comes into mind and it just links and links and links and the whole essay becomes crazily clustered and clumsy. Besides that, you are never sure if you hit the nail right where it should be and you tell yourself, "maybe I need to write about this, and that, and this, and..." and by the time you write all that, you've probably strayed off your main thesis. I needed to reorganise my essay after I wrote it because it was in such a complete mess. But still nonetheless, I really thank God I finished it.

An "uncle" incident happened again yesterday.

I got into the lift to go to school and there was this mother/grandma/guardian with a little toddler.

"UNCLE!"

I was taken aback, but managed a smile anyway.

*in chinese* "He's not uncle lah, is KOR KOR. Is KOR KOR, okay?" *laughs politely*

*I managed to produce a smile*

At least the mother/grandma/guardian engaged in some sort of damage control.

And yeah, my laptop is running Windows 7! :D :D No big deal actually. It looks very much like Vista and isn't anymore convenient or user-friendly. Things do run a little faster now, but my battery life bleeds like free.

Okay, I want to sleep already.

Oh ya, I feel good about the comms studies test this morning. :D Staying up till 4am to study turns out to be pretty good decision!

No comments: