Saturday, June 11, 2005

Thanks God

Yo, this post is totally dedicated to my God. You see, many a times, God helps and blesses us but we don't see it that way. We sometimes know its a blessing but we forget to thank Him. It is very important to know that God is blessing us and thank him! Let me give a real life example. I once had a bicycle. There was this time I took it out for a ride and left it outside my friend's house, with me being in the house. It was stolen. Gone. I was very sad. So I went on my knees and prayed to God. In an hour time, as I was walking about looking for the bike, I found it lying by a firehydrant, full with no parts missing! I thanked God there and then. But God told me to give a testimony about this to my cell group. I failed to give the testimony. One month later, the bike was stolen from outside my own house, and gone forever. This happened before I was revived and on fire for God. It is very very important to thank God, so here goes, I am gonna thank God for all He had done for me as far as my memory can bring.
The first thing I want to thank God is for bringing me to come and know Him. Through my parents I got to go church, and got baptised. However I left God when I was young, that is so wrong of me. But, thank God once again for forgiving me! And not giving up on me for all those years that I did not serve him, then bringing me back to Him again! And now, I have dedicated my heart to serve Him. Next, thank God for all my great friends. They have been very fantastic and have lightened up my life. Next thanks is very important. Thank God for preserving my life in the car accident I got. I believe that had it not been God interception, I would be in the hospital. It is truely a miracle and I believe that it is God's grace that I had been saved at that very time. Then, thank God for all my friends and family who helped me celebrate such a wonderful birthday. Thank God for all those wonderful gifts from Steph, Trina, Zihao and my sis. And also thank God for helping me to go to the church camp this year. And lastly, blessing me so wonderfully with such a fantastic church camp! Yes, thank you God, you have been a great God, and I will surely and truly serve you with all my heart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey.... Good that u are thanking God.. hehe...