Friday, June 10, 2005

6th June ~ 10th June: Evangel Family 32nd Church Camp

Yes, so how have you spent this week of yours? I don't really need to know how you spent your week but I'll just tell you how I spent my week. For many people, its the holidays, but to my friends in poly, sorry its not. So that means no school. Thus, as the title suggests, I went to the Evangel Family 32nd Church Camp, in simple words, I went to my church's camp in Malaysia. So let me bring a little details about this wonderful experience I had at Sunway Pyramid, PJ, Malaysia.

6th June: I woke up and took the stuff I packed the night before and left home. Upon reaching the MRT station, I realised that I did not bring my EZ-Link card, BIG MISTAKE. So I had to buy a single trip ticket which cost alot more than the usual fare and boarded the train. My destination is NEWTON, but due to my blurness, I alighted and exited the station at NOVENA. 2ND BIG MISTAKE. Therefore, I had to buy another single trip ticket to go Newton, wasting time and money. Reached Newton, I was late by a little. So everything went as planned and we headed for the Second Link Tuas Checkpoint. TRAFFIC JAM! My goodness. The bus stayed motionless for about an hour. Then we went through the packed Singapore checkpoint and into Malaysia. Had lunch on the way to KL at some place called Yong Peng. When we were nearing Kuala Lumpur, 2ND TRAFFIC JAM! Ok, nevermind, we still reached Sunway Pyramid at 5pm. Then I went according to the timetable, having prayer, service then sleep. Had a mini wrestling in the room. End of Day 1.

7th June: Woke up, washed up and went for prayer. Had devotion then breakfast. Found out that the waiters are pretty friendly. Then service and after that lunch. Went out to Subang Parade for a shopping trip but bought nothing. Had an Earthquake at Swensons then went back to hotel. Bought a Adidas shirt at the hotel mall for RM50. Had dinner then prayer then service. Walked about the mall a little then sleep. Had another mini wrestling in the room. End of Day 2.

8th June: Again, woke up, washed up and went according to the timetable. During breakfast, I decided to be a waiter myself and poured myself some tea. During the afternoon free time, my friends and I went to the theme park and played. Got ourselves wet and had a great time. One of my friend even lost her slippers. Then as usual dinner and prayer and service. Became a waiter again during dinner. Went around the mall a little again, tried some shorts but decided not to buy them. Then went room to sleep. Had another mini wrestling. End of Day 3.

9th June: Once again, I do the things I do every morning. Continued being waiter during breakfast and got called waiter Ang. During afternoon free time, went to really shop around the mall. Bought a pair of board shorts at last for RM41. Then dinner and got called waiter Ang again. Prayer and service. Then went out to a market place opposite to have supper. Had Cuttlefish with KangKong Veg, chee chong fun, fried kway teow, some noodles and chicken wing. Bought fried kway teow and chicken wing for my room mate. Then I went back to room. Packed my things to leave tomorrow. No wrestling tonight coz we want to be peaceful. Chatted with each other in the dark about many things. Slept at about 2am. End Of Day 4.

10th June: Was supposed to wake up at 6.30am to soak in the bathtub and pray with my room mate. But the alarm failed us and we ended up waking at 7.50am. Designated time to have breakfast: 8am. So we rushed through the washing up. Then we prayed. We took our bags and said goodbye to our room. Had breakfast and waited for our coaches to come. Took some photos while waiting. Coaches came and we went off. Had lunch on the way to Malaysia Checkpoint, same place where we had lunch on the first day, Yong Peng. Went through Malaysia and Singapore Checkpoint. The coach brought us back to Newton. I bought another single trip ticket and took the train home. Did all the unpacking and stuff. And now, I am blogging.

*END OF LOG*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

eh, dun write the camp until like so boring leh... it was power pact right? how come u didn't blog abt the wonderful services ah? not fair leh.. haha...