Sunday, September 06, 2009

Post No. 273

God is humorous. I asked for something BIG to happen and I got recalled back to the army for a briefing.

Speaking of army, I am planning on going to the Army Open House 2009!!

Well, yes, I do miss the army a little, despite of all my complaints and whines about it. I miss the action, I miss the fact that I am doing stuff that not many people get to do. I miss all the gadgets and state-of-the-art technology. I miss the excitement one gets when something really HAPPEN.

Its quite exciting, really. It just becomes not so exciting when you have to go for a briefing on a school day, missing a lecture, 4 days before your examinations.

I just read Bryan's blog and realised he actually played a bomb disposal game in the Army Open House. I also want to play the bomb disposal game! I want to win a goodie bag too. :D :D

No comments: