Monday, September 28, 2009

Post No. 277

This is officially the 3rd time I have escaped from the clutches of death. All incidents having to do with cars. (its probably not good for me to get a class 3 licence at this rate)

It happened just 4 hours ago.

Its sickening. Sickening sickening sickening. Sickening to think that just before it happened, everybody was so carefree and relaxed and cheerful, having just completed a morning of training. I wish I knew. I so very wish I knew.

The right turn, someone mentioned there was a vehicle coming from the left side, I turned to see it coming right at us, I prayed it would miss us somehow, everything seemed to slow down around me, I looked as the vehicle slowly came into contact to my left side, "BANG!", the car tilted to the right and slammed back to the ground again, I went into a daze (the type whereby everything goes white around you and you hear this ringing sound in your ear), snapped out of it, things started to happen at normal speed again, picked up my spectacles, saw my friend unconcious, slapped her, still unconcious, "oh crap crap crap crap", I got myself out of the car and realised I would have been dead if not for God's blessing.

I injured my lips and got some bruises, some went into a shock and sat in the car in a daze, and one friend got seriously injured (if you are reading this, please do pray for her). I called the ambulance and it felt forever before it came (it took only 10 minutes though).

I do not know what else to say. Everything felt so surreal. I am wishing it was a dream, a bad bad dream. I am wishing that I would wake up and realise its Monday 6am, and I would start to prepare myself to go training and I would remind the driver to take another route for lunch after training.

This is when one really wished he has a time travelling machine.

I know, I have to snap out of it. But it completely spoiled my mood for the day, not to mention the fact that I can't bring myself to start on my essays in this situation.

I have decided to bring my laptop to the HP service centre later. The 4 phone calls I had with 4 different indians from the HP help line did not help abit.

No comments: