Saturday, December 12, 2009

FFX-2 Loves

One thing I love about FFX-2 is the fact that everything can be turned into joke, and certainly tickle all the funny bones in me.

I just finished chapter 4 (yes I am rushing through, eager to see how this ends) and I just witnessed probably the funniest of scenes.

Here was Brother (Yuna's secret admirer through the game) pouring his grievances to the Barkeep, a hypello (a rather dull race which everyone looks the same and shpeaks with weird accent) about how he can't seem to get Yuna's heart and blah blah... and then he says they are both born bachelors.

At this point, Barkeep tellsh him to shpeak for himshelf, and appearsh another hypello and they both embrace and kissh!

Hypellosh embracing and kisshing one another! I totally didn't see that coming. :D

Okay, maybe its just me.

No comments: