Monday, December 21, 2009

An Unsent Letter. The Unsung Song.

How much do you know me, really?

You may think you know me. But its probably only one side of me. If you think you know me just because you read my blog, its probably worse.

Who am I, really?

I am multi-faceted. I take on multiple roles. I am not just me.

I am me at school. I am me at church. I am me with friends. I am me with family.

I am green. I am red. I am blue. I am yellow. I am white. I am black. I am every colour you can find.

I am the student. I am the soldier. I am the christian. I am the sportsman. I am the gamer. I am the bookworm. I am the writer. I am everybody.

I am not the student. I am not the soldier. I am not the christian. I am not the sportsman. I am not the gamer. I am not the bookworm. I am not the writer. I am nobody.

I am happy. I am sad. I am frustrated. I am excited. I am all emotions.

I have faith. I have no faith.

I am the follower. I am the rebel.

I love. I hate.

I am the jack of all trades. I am the master of none. I know everything. I know nothing.

I like to sit on the fence. I like to take sides.

Yes, call me a hypocrite, actor, confused, whatever, but who's not? Who's not in this tragicomedy?

I am human.

So, who are you, really? I want to know.

No comments: