Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Hour 25

It's been a day.

Unbelievable, isn't it? How much such a short amount of time can accomplish?

I find myself fishing out my phone constantly today, wondering if I would catch a message from you or something. I check Twitter, Facebook, blogs, wondering how you are doing.

I guess technology is both a bane and a boon. It connects people together, and sometimes it connects people together too much. Technology makes things like writing letters and notes and what not seem obsolete, because it practically allows two people to constantly be talking to each other. It makes people miss each other less.

I guess this is good for us. It makes us realize the things we have taken for granted. It makes us, or at least me, miss each other (you) so much more.

No comments: