Friday, March 22, 2013

Hour 97

Typing this at my cousin's place right now.

We are having an LOTRO party.

I wonder how your day has been. You know, I was so touched when I saw your sister's forwarded message today. I just wanted so much to break our rules and send you a message. When I was at school, I wanted to break the rules again to come find you. And I saw you on LOTRO just now as well, and I wanted to just come take a look at how you are doing.

But rules are rules. And I can see how this is doing good for the both of us. It's the little things now that brighten up my day, like a Tweet on Twitter, or a little message passed through a third party. I really begin to appreciate all these things so much more now.

Been staring at our pictures on my iPad too. :)

I hope you like these tiny messages in place of a phone call.

Anyway, good night for now. I can't wait to see you soon. Soon. So, so, soon. I hope you have good night's sleep.

No comments: