Saturday, March 23, 2013

The Concluding Hours

This post is the first one that is written on my newly upgraded machine.

Well, we've talked extensively already, since the rule has been broken, so I don't really know what else to write anymore.

But still, thank you very much for this week. I think it has really allowed me to see what is important and crucial in this relationship. All the small things that we used to enjoy, and which were drowned out by the other 'big' things that we wanted to add on.

Missing you for a week (actually it is less than that) is really something. I don't know if we should do this often, but it certainly did a lot of good for a couple who has been together long enough to start forgetting the little roots that began it all in the first place.

Anyway, I am glad this all worked out for the both of us.

You must be asleep now. I hope this cheers you when you see it in the morning.

3 comments:

ali said...

not sure wat is missing champ

Unknown said...

Hi! I enjoyed your blog post! If you're someone who likes random thoughts that could spark up intelligent debate, check out my new blog, you'll enjoy it:

Visit Random Thoughts

If you enjoy it, you can spread the word! It would be a huge help since I am trying to make this a place where many people can read and discuss. Thank you so much!! :)

Anonymous said...

Must be a wedding!
Hope you would write again one day...