Monday, December 27, 2004

Boredom Takes Its Toll

As the title suggest, it has on me. Life has been so boring since the holidays began. It was alright at 1st but i realised that the december holidays was getting a little too long, too boring. All my friends have went to work, yet i remained unemployed. I am cooped up all alone in my house. My bike lay motionless in my room. There is no one who would do something interesting with me. I felt like i was in a prison which i built myself in my own heart. Once in a while, i would go out with my friends to play computer games. But other than that, i will be facing the concrete walls of my home. The computer did not help at all. I played computer games and they could not satisfy my need for fun. I decided to do this sort of blogging thing to spend my time. So much i wanna write.

Sometimes people can really get SOOOO bored that they simply lose their mind. i feel that way. as if my brain is going to break down anytime soon. I dunno wad they call this. Its not depression. Its pure boredom. Thats one of the reason why people go to the Institute of Mental Health. They get so bored that they start to do things to amuse themselves. And in no time, they would be in a world of their own. They will lose their ability to think properly as they have tried so hard to amuse themselves. Then, they lose their mind and goes to IMH.

Somehow, i feel this is not such a bad thing. I say, if no experts said so, that the people in the IMH are supposedly the happiest people on Earth. We, normal as we call ourselves, are so concerned about what the world think of us. We are scared of being happy, scared of being ourselves, as we are afraid that people will think that we are mad. In fact, we are mad. We are so mad that we suppress ourselves from being happy, we make ourselves do things that we do not like to do. The people in the IMH, they do not even give a damn about wad others have to think about them. They do the things they like and they don't feel bad at all about it. They are happy, in their own world of happiness.

Some people might feel that i am crazy for saying all this. Then let it be. For it is what my heart really feels.

No comments: