Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Something Light, Something Different

Well, I just took notice that I got comments claiming that my postings are sian... I suppose its time for a little change. Haha, I'm not very sure who is Angela Kwa though... but I suppose its best to make a change when someone post such a comment. My friend Huan Jian also gave the same comment, so I suppose that its really so... And well, Huiyu, I suppose a job as a journalist is one that interests me, haha. So I have went and looked at the blogs of many people and found out that their blogs are somewhat their online diary. Is that what a blog is? Sorry, I don't know. That word is not in the dictionary. And I don't suppose I want to turn my entire blog into a diary. So how do I continue this huh... some people might think that I do not have anything better to do, thats why I posted all this stuff, which to some people, looks like reports-_-" Well, yes, I really have nothing better to do. I have been staying at home for the past 2 months or so, going out only once in a while. This kind of boring life is really turning me crazy. And also, I sort of miss writing. And if I entirely stop contact with proper english, I am afraid that when I go into polytechnic, I won't be able to write properly again. So I just see this blog as an opportunity to kill my time and to write something. I am glad some people like my blog and I will change to satisfy those who don't. In a few months time I will going into a polytechnic, and my preferred course is Mass Comm. Quite an interesting course in my eyes, better than the engineering and science courses. It is quite hard to get into this course though, one needs a result of at least A2 for English in the O'Levels to get in. I tried my best in the O'Levels and can only pray that I will get this A2 and get into this course, and that no one will compete with me, haha. Hm, for something different, maybe I just sort of introduce myself. My real name is Don, born in 1988. Just finished O'Levels, I have alot of time to rest. Other than writing, I like cycling, swimming and basketball. Well, I am really not that into writing but I find that it helps me kill time. Haha. So I guess thats about it. I find today's post quite lame, but its always good to have something different right? Haha.

No comments: