Monday, January 31, 2005

Work Day No.2

Today is my 2nd work day. Its really very boring to give out flyers. Each time I work, I'll have to give out thousands of flyers, see thousands of faces. Sometimes people gives very stuck up faces, but it doesn't matter. I also get to see some of my friends when I give out flyers, paused work for a little chat, haha. That always brighten the work life. Well, today's work place was Buona Vista, some place where theres many many working adults on their way to work, basically because theres a technopreneur park over there. Well, so I got to the station and had no idea where to give out the flyers, so I just followed the crowd. Its interesting, most of the people walk the same way: over a bridge and to a bus stop. So I just set up my "stall" at the bridge, where many people will pass me by. Bingo, the crowd was fantastic. There was so many people! And they come in batches after batches according to the time of the MRT train arrival. So I just give out and give out and give out. Then its done. Quite simple. Well today is my last day doing this kind of thing. Really left me with some experiences. Well, I also learnt somethings about giving out flyers. First of all, its always good to smile at all times, so others will take your flyer. Then its really important to have quick hands as when a person takes the flyer, it becomes a sort of a chain reaction, the rest behind will take as well. If you aren't quick enough, you might just break the chain and you can't give out. Also, you must really have a sharp vision. To pick out a good spot where theres many people and also to choose people who would take your flyer. Then, your job of giving out flyers would be so much easier. And its always very very good to pray before going into the job. It helps alot. So just 2 days of work, 6 hours of flyers distribution and I am done, $30 in my pocket.

No comments: