Monday, May 23, 2005

A Day Before Birthday

And its a day before my birthday and I am already feeling so very happy. This year's birthday, I suppose, is so much better and meaningful and the last year's one. Last year, if my memory does not fail me, no one even remembered my birthday except for my family members. At least my friends made it up to me by bringing me to dinner some days after. This year, quite a number of my close friends have my birthday in their mind. I am so happy. Whats better is that they actually give me present before my birthday! Heeeee, I am so glad. The first present I got was this nice cross that I could hang on my phone, reminding me that Jesus is with me always! Thanks Stephanie! And the second was a nice photoframe which I could put the happy memories that are captured on photos in! Thanks Trina! And the third was this super expensive Adidas shoe which I could wear to replace the old rugged Adidas shoe which I had been wearing for years! Thanks Zihao! Oh my, its so hard to even to even put my happiness in words. And its not even my birthday yet! Gosh, I wonder what will happen on my birthday. Already today we had this nice little meal at Billy Bombers. Heeee. And I think back my last 17 years. Well, I don't keep a diary so I basically don't have much to recall from. I can only grab hold of vague memories of when I was just in primary school and secondary school. Other memories would come from the many photos which I had taken. Memories are things that goes very fast. They come and they go. You either capture them, or you lose them forever. Thats why taking pictures is so important. And thats why a photoframe like the one Trina gave me is so important. Keeping memories will surely add much meaning to life. Haven't you taken a picture of when you were 1 years old, then 5 years old, 10 years old, 15 years old, 17 years old and compared all of them together and realised how much you have grown and you didn't even realise it? Imagine if you have n0t taken the photo at that time, wouldn't it be impossible to find out how you looked like in past and even know how much you have changed? So its always good to take up a camera and snap some meaningful memories so that these memories can be captured and be kept with you always.

2 comments:

zihao said...

good...at least u noe ur gratitude...dunnoe wat gt into mi... go c www.extremsad.blogspot.com

zihao said...

www.birthdayalarm.com 4 u 2 rem every1s birthday...n 2 prepare 4 it...