Monday, May 30, 2005

Turn Left Turn Right

After scouting around for this movie, I finally found it at North Point in Yishun. I tried Lot1 in Choa Chu Kang and Bukit Panjang Plaza in BP, but just can't find it. So at last, I got it for S$8. Pretty cheap. And yes, i suppose it is a nice movie. Just have this good feeling about it. I like the song very much, Yu Jian, I suppose thats what they call it. It means to "meet by chance". Well, and the show is pretty touching I heard, no idea, I haven't watched it yet. It talks about 2 people who live right next to each other but have never ever met before. This is because this guy likes to turn right, and the woman likes to turn left. Well, just like parallel line, they just never meet. However, they met at a fountain, probably because the fountain is round. So they had this love at first sight experience and really got along well. Then, it rained. They quickly exchanged phone numbers and ran off, each to the direction they like to go, left, right. And sad enough, their numbers which were written on paper, was smudged. And whats left was just a few numbers. And the story goes on about how they try to find each other and like any story goes, they finally found each other. So thats basically the story but I haven't watched it yet. Oh ya, holidays is here, so happy.

No comments: