Friday, May 06, 2005

My Tooth Aches

Yes, I got a toothache right now. Not a sharp pain, but this stupid feeling as if I got a bruise inside my mouth. I ain't gonna see a dentist, and will never see a dentist unless my teeth are in critical condition. The reason? I have this phobia towards the 'doctor of the mouth' ever since a very bad experience with a dentist in primary school. This dentist in primary school is extremely "not good". Ok, she made me spit mouthfuls after mouthfuls of blood. Thats sick. I hate dentists ever since. Oh well, enough crap about this. You don't have to see a dentist if you take care of your teeth and brush it well, right? And let me thank Phebe for actually reading this crap. I wonder if there are other people who reads this. And well, lets talk about what happened to me on 2 May 2005. Well, my friends and I went to Sentosa to relax, have a volleyball game and just slack around on the beach. Ok, so we went, brought along food to eat. The sun was so hot nobody needed an oven. Man, the moment I stepped barefoot on the sand, I wanted to fly away. The sand can really cook your feet. I am serious. It is extremely hot. So my friends and I basically wore slippers to play volleyball, to prevent the "cooked feet syndrome". And well, for the 1st time in my entire life, I got sunburnt. Not really serious, but it feels stupid. That healed the next day. I became very tan. A little red too. Now, my nose is starting to shed skin, no idea why though. And ok, I think thats enough. Man, I am bored...

No comments: