Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Top 10 Most Crazy Song In My MP3

Yes, I have 34 songs in my mp3 which most people will know, some are in chinese and some are in, of course, english. Today, I shall rank them up to the 10 most crazy songs! What is crazy? It cannot be defined, coz crazy is about disorientated, not straight, not normal. A crazy song could mean the rythm, the tone, the content, the beat, or whatever is crazy. Songs in my mp3 are usually not crazy, so if you find these songs not crazy enough, thats coz they are alr the most crazy ones. So let us hit into the top 10 crazy songs in my mp3!!
10- My Immortal(Evanesance): From the lyrics, I could almost feel that she is becoming crazy. Not a strong point, thats why it is number 10.
9 - Brand New World(V6): No idea, not a real crazy song, but japanese, I just can't understand.
8 - Change The World(V6): Once again, its japanese, I can't understand the language, and to change the world? Thats a little crazy to think about.
7 - Heart Of Sword(Rurouni Kenshin): And its japanese again. I really cannot understand it. And the rhythm really beats me up, thats crazy.
6 - Everybody's Changing(Keane): Ok, this is abit crazy. The guy is kinda depressed or something. And the music is like making me go through deep thoughts... brr....
5 - Lemon Tree(Fool's Garden): Ah, everybody knows this classic. The rhythm, the beat, the music is just gives me this weird feeling. Feels depressed, sad, but at the same time cheerful... just weird....
4 - Welcome To My Life(Simple Plan): "Do you ever feel like breaking down?" Thats the lyrics. Doesn't that mean crazy? The rock, the rhythm, just spices it up. Welcome to my life.
3 - Unwell(Matchbox 20): Oh my, this is my favourite. The music is just so turning you into the mood of the song. This guy is obviously paranoid. And the lyrics "I'm not crazy I'm just a little unwell..." Obviously you are.
2 - Hey Ya(Outkast): This is one crazy song. The rhythm just makes me want to jump and go mad. And the lyrics just doesn't make sense! This is one crazy song, just releases all my stress.
1 - Weet Weet(A pro-guitarist who is possessed by a perverted duck): And yes, the ultimate number 1 crazy song in the world! A song with no words, crazy rhythm, crazy beat crazy everything. Listen to this straight for 1 hour and you will turn crazy. The crazy song! Discovered by Mr Huan Jian... Oh ya, i suppose you can't find a way to download this, so ask me for this song if you wan to listen by posting a comment.
A note: All songs are in my mp3 and if you want any, just post a note and ask me. Also, all comments are by me and does not represent any professional view.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

please send me a link to weet weet i cant find it

The Jellydrink said...

Hi Neema, I am afraid I don't have the link to the song. But if you would like to download it, let me know your email address and I can email it to you! :)

marisol said...

i really want the song weet weet i can not find it...

and please add this to your list of the most crazy songs...

it is called bombay by el guincho

(about how the space was created in spannish i have never ever listened to anything like that....dont go to china because they dont have curtains and crush the rainbow of the pistole...etc.)

and the sound you will love it

anyway the author claims that he got his music education fro his granma....i would like to have such grandma

Unknown said...

please send me a link to weet weet
this is may email:group_hood@yahoo.com