Sunday, November 20, 2005

Horrible Horrible Horrible Not So Horrible Afterall

I promised I will update... and ar, forget it. I am not here because I promised so, I am here because I really feel so... argh, frustrated. Let me tell you about it. My computer, which is I think 6 years or even older, is not as obedient already. Just last wednesday, it decides to break down. Well, I did my best to revive it but to no avail. So ya, I had to call the repairman down to fix it up. Sure, fixed an appointment. Well, I felt bored so I tried to mess with the com again. That piece of chips + wire + metal then decides to work again! My goodness. I was glad and shocked at the same time. Must be God's miracle. Thank God. So well, I had to call off the appointment. That repairman named Mike sounded disappointed (one business gone). Haha, so I am real glad that crap worked again. So I was playing happily when... dang, the modem started giving me problems. It just won't recgonize the stupid cable. Pathetic. Ok, I am no expert in cable so I had to call the technicians from Starhub down. Fixed an appointment for Saturday. So saturday came and I waited. Felt bored so I went to mess with the com again. You all can guess it. The internet is up again! Glad and shocked and I don't know what to do. That guy must be on his way. And yes he is. Technician guy called me and told me he is on his way. I told him internet is up already so he don't have to come down. Technician guy sounded glad and say ok. Ya, so thats it, pathetic computer back to working order with no external help, no even help from me. Thank God. Well, all I did was format the com... and ARGH! This is my second frustration. I lost so many files in the com that I can just go and bang my head on the wall already. All my project work, my literature, school research... and even my saved game files... especially my saved game files... especially the Need For Speed Underground saved game file! All the 111 races that I completed and all the cars that I modified and designed myself... all formatted... Right, smart move Meng Hui. I didn't even have a backup copy. I searched high and low for a backup copy but no, no backup copy!!!! Argh, I don't want to replay that game anymore, I'll just play other game... nah, I'll just get my bike fixed and go cycling. Haha! Yes! My bike is getting fixed soon! I am so glad! Finally, after months without getting those wheels on the road, I can finally hit the streets again!! Woohoo! Gladness overwhelms me and I can't even go to sleep with the excitement knowing that my biking days are coming back again... HEEHEE........:)

No comments: