Saturday, November 19, 2005

An Update (Obviously), About My Exams Results

Recently, I recieved complains that I did not update my little blog. Well, so here goes, an update or a new post, whatever you want to call it. Hey, did I tell you that I finished my exams already? Of course I did. But I didn't tell you the results right? Well, here goes. I PASSED! Yeah, that is really fantastic. At first when I had the setback in my economics paper, I really though I had no hope. There goes one subject. I only had geography and literature to push me to J2. Literature was definitely not my forte and you need 2 'A' Level passes and 1 'AO' Level pass to get into J2. I was desperate, but well, what can I do. Did the exams and prayed all thing would go well. When I got the results, I was overwhelmed with joy. Literature got me really fantastic results. That was unbelievable, thank God. Geography was pretty cool, and economics was not as bad as I expected. General paper was pretty cool. So the results on my result sheet (which is the combination of CA and Promotional Exams marks) are Economics (A): E, Geography (A): D, Literature (A): D, General Paper (AO): C5, Chinese AO: B3. That means 3 'A' Level passes and 2 'AO' Level passes! That also mean that I passed everything that I studied for! Praise the Lord! Of course it isn't the best of the results I could get but I am already very happy with this. Indeed I will have buck up through my J2 years in order to get a good enough results to go through to university. Well, an update, and I will update more frequently, no problem.

No comments: