Wednesday, October 18, 2006

100 plates "No Guts, No Glory" Sushi Challenge

  • Yesterday, 17th October 2006, 5 people challenged the 100 plates "No Guts, No Glory" Sushi Challenge at Suki Sushi Lot1. 5 of us are namely: Yiwen, Huan Jian, Kent, Christine and yours truly. The last time we had a such a sushi feast was 3 years ago when I was sec3. At that time, the people present were Huan Jian, Kent, Benjamin and me. That time, we did not complete 100 plates but managed to hit a 60 plates record.
  • This time, we did not manage to hit 100 plates again. But we managed to break our old record by hitting 61 plates. Hehe. 61 plates is now the new "No Guts, No Glory" Sushi Challenge record! I ate alot of soft shell crab, and soft shell crab sushi. Hehe. I love soft shell crab. Then Christine also gave me some tofu skin thing which I didn't felt like eating but still gobbled it up anyway. Lol. She so weird, go and order the thing then made me eat it. I suppose she was very full already, hehe. Although we did not manage to clear 100 plates, being able to hit 61 plates is quite an achievement already. It means that age did not bring our capabilities down! Hehe, feel quite good la.
  • Then after the challenge, we go and slack around, waiting for the rice + fish + prawn + crab + egg + etc etc to digest. Hehe, went to video shop in Lot1 and then went to the arcade to play game. Saw a "catch-the-soft toy" machine and Huan Jian said that he knows how to catch the bear. Tried with my card then realized that it is spoiled lo! Wah, sian, my card is MIP card leh, then spoil. Haiz, nvm, then I go buy another card lo. If can get anything then give to Christine lo, since she so good help us with the challenge. But too bad that Huan Jian's theory all so lousy one. I tried 2 times also nv kana the bear. Haiz, too bad Christine, maybe next time ba. Then we jus play the arcade game and Huan Jian show off his racing skill which is ranked 1st on the machine. Pro la. Then Kent played Virtual Cop3 which he got tired and tell me to play the last mission which I died so many times then let Huan Jian play and he died the final time then game over. Lol. Can see that Christine very tired also. She came straight after school mah. Then we all say go home lo. So we went home. I sent Christine home and saw her dog playing with another dog. Lol, was quite glad when I saw her dog having fun, dunno why. Then I said bye and I went to my grandmother house.
  • Took 171 from Yishun. Wah, super long bus ride lo. Ride ride ride untill I fell asleep. The haze was pretty bad. Made the roads look like I am in a dream. Maybe I was in a dream as I was sleeping on the bus but its real lo. PSI tonight reached 106. Finally reached my grandma house and have dinner there. Actually quite full alr but jus eat la, or else my grandma will sad. So I ate lo, then watch TV then go home. My cousin suggested that we should build big fans to blow the haze back to Indonesia.

No comments: