Sunday, October 08, 2006

A Not Hazy Day Out

  • Had church this morning and I realised that the haze is gone! What a miracle. It happens like that. I wake up on saturday morning to find my dear city state covered in haze. Then I spent the day in smoky air and went to bed with PSI at a raging 140. Next morning on Sunday, the haze is gone! Miraculous! It must be God's work! As sudden as the haze came, as sudden it went too!
  • Yep, the air is pretty good now and I can see pretty well already. What a relief. You see, we never learn to appreciate good air quality untill we lose it. This really is a lesson for Singapore as a whole. Current PSI stands at 36, which is good air quality lo. Amen!
  • Well, let me tell you about today. Had church, both chinese and english services. Pretty good messages about having faith and praying. Then went to lunch with Melvin, Luke, Joshua and Maverick. Yeah, I ate chao kway teow and duck kway teow if you want to know.
  • Then waited for sometime in church for Christine, Lilian and Marilyn. Went to have a drink while Melvin had to take his lunch at Long John Silver at Yishun. Melvin ate grilled fish set while I drank some ice lemon tea. Luke and Joshua and Maverick went to the arcade to play game. After finishing the food, we went to find them.
  • Played arcade for awhile, then went to watch movie with Christine, Maverick, Melvin and Lilian. Marilyn had to go home to study for POA while Luke and Joshua don't want to watch movie. We watched a show called "Rob-B-Hood", comedy by Jackie Chan and some 'Gu Tian Le'. Quite a nice show that brings both laughter and tears. Man, sometimes I think chinese shows are winning english ones already. Really pity Maverick, he had to read the subtitles all the way, and some of the subtitles also off one. For example, the people were singing a chinese new year song and the subtitle goes "Happy Merry Christmas..." I mean, thats like 10 months away lo! The baby was cute, and Jackie Chan really acted well, especially at the part when he tried to revive the baby. Touching yo.
  • Ya, then after the movie, had to go toilet. After that we split and Maverick went to take a bus back to BP, while Lilian took a bus to her house in Yishun, Melvin took a cab, Christine walked home and I had to take the train by myself.
  • Oh ya, and this is my 100th post in the blog. Congragulations to me for 100 posts and nearly 2 years of blogging, on one blog!

No comments: