Friday, October 06, 2006

Shoot Me In The Head

  • Got back my prelims results today. Woh, isn't too fantastic. The results, as follows: General Paper: B4, Economics: E, English Literature: E, Geography: C. Rank Points: 40. Ok, simply put, I passed all my subjects, which means 3 A' Level passes, and 1 AO pass. Rank points basically is like L1R5, the better you do, the more points you get. Basically, this rank points that I got isn't too great, best in my class got 57 I think. My results put me in 3rd place in my class. Thank God for this result, I could have done worse. God really helped me through my exam period spiritually, mentally and physically. All glory be unto God. And this leaves me with one last exam, the A' Levels. Ooooooh, I am already getting all jittery about it. Need prayers and hard work and a whole lot of revision and consultations!!! Man, I can't flunk this one.
  • Oh yeah, just now there was a fire just outside my house on one the factories. Jeez, the flaming factory is just a canal away la! The fire very very the big ah. And there were even explosions. Crazy stuff. Took videos and photos with my phone. See if can upload or not. Lol.

No comments: