Sunday, August 02, 2009

Post No.264

Went for rock climbing today after church and earned myself blisters on the fingers and very very very sore arms. When was the last time I did rock climbing... probably 2005... during J1. That's 4 years ago!

Blisters felt like they were burning when I was showering and the pain intensified when the soap got into them, and then the shampoo! Showering became such a torturous experience.

And then the tired arms. Oh man, I tell you, they were so tired that I had difficulty opening a can of coke during dinner! I tried different positions (and I didn't want to ask for help because its really super throw-face) and finally opened it after a few tries and putting all my strength into it.

But still, rock climbing was pretty fun!

Anyway, school is going start in a week's time and I am trying my best to master STARS, which is a system for me to register my modules in university. Its fastest fingers first and I don't want to get a sucky semester because I was noob at STARS.

No comments: