Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Head. Ache.

  • Argh, theres this stupid headache that I am having for about 2 days already. Its like this random pain in the left back brain of mine. What crap. This is bad. IF it continues like this, I might have to see a neurologist. Even worse, sometimes the pain would move to my neck, then to my spine. This is stupid. I wonder what is causing this. Better start asking people to pray for me, and I myself need to add a double dosage of prayer for healing!! I don't wanna die young... :)
  • Anyway, about 2hrs and 10 minutes more, we will be witnessing the semi-final match between Germany and Italy. On record, Germany has never ever beaten Italy and the last they met, Italy trashed Germany 4 - 1. Sad. But I have my hopes for Germany. It is their home ground and the crowd is there to make sure they don't lose... I say Germany goes through this time.

No comments: