Saturday, March 05, 2005

Something For Nothing

Today I realised something pretty interesting. I typed the word "jellydrink" into the Yahoo search box due to the torture that boredom has made me endured, making me retarded. And I saw the word "youknowlife" amoung the search results. If you are thinking, "Haha, idiot, thats the name of your site, of course it will come up as a search result!" Haha, ya, I am quite an idiot. Hey, you can try this with your blog as well, type in your domain name in the search box and see if your blog comes up. Maybe thats how many strangers come to your blog...haha. Well, it doesn't prove anything but I guess if anyone wants to know how to make a jellydrink, they might accidentally come into my blog, haha! Ok ok, today I feel abit nonsensical, most probably due to all the boredom. Oh ya, I forgot to mention that one of my friend's blog came up on the Yahoo search results when I keyed in "jellydrink", basically because he slightly mentioned the website of my blog in his blog... well that makes 2 blogs in one search. Haha. And I registered for my courses today. Finally completed my registration after days of thinking and praying and waiting. I felt that the choices I made are basically what I wanted, but I am just afraid that I am unable to get into those choices and I get posted to some stupid JCs or some stupid course in some poly. Ah, surely prayer will help. Yesterday, my church had this J-culture event, and I wore this kimono-like costume, which basically means that I wore a dress for the night, not forgetting the clogs. The dress and clogs combination meant that I had a hard time walking around the church. The dress sort of kept me from walking in big steps and the clogs made me lose my balance. But the costume didn't keep me from having fun the whole night. It was really worth it and I had lots of fun. And the best part is my friends came. My buddies actually came! I was so glad. Oh, as for the title, it doesn't really mean anything. Something? Nothing.

No comments: