Wednesday, March 30, 2005

And College Life Kicks Off

Hey hey, its the 5th day in PJC and the orientations have ended. Notice that I did not use the word "finally" because I really missed the orientations. Just hoped it could be a little longer. The orientations were really fun and I really enjoyed myself. My new class has such a fantastic bunch of people, and thank God some sniffing stucked up guy decided that PJC was too low for him he decided to go to AJC. Good riddance. So my new class has, of course, new classmates! And they are all great. Really interesting and enjoyable people. And we have... hm... 4 boys in the class, 21 girls. Er, so you can really see the ratio is... off balance. Alright, its fine, none of the boys in my class has problems with girls, so we mixed in real well. Ok, today, lessons officially begin. Starts off with an hour of break as we just slack around in the canteen. Had a good chat then went for lit class. Lit class was pretty cool, theres this funky teacher who teaches and it really makes the lesson interesting, although note taking was not easy at the speed he was going. This teacher cracks jokes and all, and, he's the first male teacher I see who tucks out his shirt, like some factory worker. But he's fun, really fun. Then comes geography. Woh, this geo teacher was really on jet mode. He just goes so fast. He doesn't even gives an introduction to whats he's teaching. First thing he said was something about hydrology then went on babbling about floods and all and showed us pictures of some Britain towns that were hit by floods, and its all Britain. He has this heavy british accent and he just talks so fast, goes through slides so fast. He just goes on and on and on and I just have to keep writing and writing. I don't even understand some things he talked about. But well, never mind. Then comes project work time. This time, the teacher was on super sonic mode. She was really really really fast. I thought geo time was bad enough, I was wrong. She just go slide after slide after slide and don't even give us some time to take down notes, promises to give us some notes but did not. Then comes assembly. Ah, funky teacher again, remember my lit teacher? He gives a talk, pretty interesting. I had time to write notes properly, at last. Very motivating and logical, shows us that we have only 13 months left to study(maybe thats why the teacher go so fast) and gave us this manual of surviving in JC. Cool. Now I can survive in JC. *Jumps up in joy and cheers*

1 comment:

jennohgoh said...

the funcky teacher is mr dennis yeo ! haha. damn it. he's so nice !