Tuesday, March 01, 2005

The Day I Got My Paper

Well, yesterday, I got my 'O' Level results. Yes, the day of the 'O'. Many of you might be thinking "How much did you get?" Well, I can only say honestly I got 18 points for the 6 subjects I took. Quite an average grade for many people I suppose. Some people might have done alot better and some might have done worse. Then you might ask "Are you disappointed? Happy?" Hm, I didn't really expect much from the day I handed the exam scripts over. When there are no expectations, there will be no disappointments right? Well, i suppose that is very true. I just wanted a grade less than 20 points, criteria for JC admission, so that I am open to many more options, to go JC or to go polytechnic. And I got it. So I am pretty glad with this rather average result. Ok, you don't need to ask me whether I am going to JC or poly, I can only answer that I am still thinking about it. It is a tough choice which I hardly expected myself to face at all. So I am given 5 days to make a choice as to turn into which direction at this fork on the road of my life. If I make no decision, I seriously do not know what to do. No JC, no poly, not even ITE. So I better make a good decision, and fast. To those of you who did very well, good job to you. But don't slack off and think this is the end. No! This is just the beginning of your studying life! Make a wise decision and continue to work hard. And to the rest who met a little problem in this part of your life, don't fret. Don't feel down. Pick yourself up and plan the road ahead. Don't just sit down and cry about this. Everyone faces their down times. Press the play button and move on. Like I said, this is just the beginning, there are so many more stages in your life in which you can perform! I believe that if you believe that you can do well and work hard for it, surely you will succeed! God gives everybody the same chances, it just depends on how you use these chances. So don't give up these chances. Do your best, and God will do the rest. Don't give up, OK?!

No comments: