Sunday, May 31, 2009

ANOTHER TRIP TO MALAYSIA! WOOT! I LOVE MALAYSIA SO MUCH! (but would have loved other places if I had more money) MALAYSIA TRULY ASIA!

Okay, enough of that ecstasy.

I will be heading off to my church camp in another 11 hours time and well, am trying to excite myself.

Finally, I have packed my stuff for the 5 days stay in Kuala Lumpur. Yes, I have the bad habit of packing just the night before my trip (who doesn't? I mean everybody packs just the night before, right?) The following are in my bags. Oh yes, I decided not to bring my military pack to Malaysia and instead brought 2 bags, my XL Crumpler and XS Timbuk2 :D

- Essential stuff like money, passport et cetera

- Stuff that I wear, shall not detail

- Stuff I use in the washroom, shall not detail, as well

- Bible (I mean, its a churchcamp..)

- 'The Inheritance of Loss' (never go overseas without a novel in hand)

- iPod Nano (never go on long bus rides with no music in ear)

- Camera

- Chargers

Yes, I packed very sparingly. I do not want to get into a luggage disaster when I reach the hotel.

I actually thought of bringing my PS2. (the no watching TV rule surely doesn't include no playing games on the TV) However, I decided not to. NOT because its too heavy, no. Because I don't wanna get arrested when I return with all my 'less expensive' games... ok, because its a little bulky as well.

Jeff and I have also put our money together to buy 'The BIG Taboo' for the stay. I get a feeling that could very well be the only entertainment that a group can participate in.

So well, take care everybody. Please do pray for our (the church campers) safety. For those who are staying in Singapore to maintain the minimum population number, enjoy the week with no YCG, HOF and Heart.Sports! :D

When I return from Malaysia, I shall get Vaan and his party out of King Raithwall's Tomb. I hope Demonwall is the hardest thing I'll face in there.

No comments: