Monday, May 25, 2009

Guess who uses a rifle as well?


I tell you, I love this guy. He's got character. Character unlike what I've seen in previous FFs. The only drawback is... its like someone missed Final Fantasy VIII so much and just made Zell carry Irvine's weapon, and then make him wear Squall's pants with abit of modification.

Oh by the way, thats Balthier, a sky pirate in FFXII. :D

"The world is always finding new and exciting ways to kill a man."

And, oh yes. I found another person who has the same indian accent as the memoirs narrator. (Shu Ting, is this the person???) Its an old indian guy by the name of Dalan and he sucks on shisha with no smoke.

1 comment:

zhi wei said...

I LIKE BALTHIER TOO. :D
Yeah, he's really the best/coolest character in FFXII. I don't really like gun-toting guys very very much, but Balthier gets my vote handsdown (if I had to choose between him, Vincent, and Irvine).

I... don't think he looks much like Zell. BUT I AGREE ABOUT SQUALL'S PANTS. XD