Sunday, May 31, 2009

I do not know what to blog because for the past few days, all I have been doing is the regular exercise thing, go church and play FFXII. Run/Gym/Swim then church then FFXII. Run/Gym/Swim, church, FFXII. Its almost becoming a routine, thank God church camp is happening on Monday.

So this is what has happened.

1. I found out that there were more reusing of the indian accented memoirs voice actor in FFXII. They are, the Marquis Ondore and his weird looking assistant. I also found out that Marquis Ondore was actually the one who wrote the memoirs, but thats nothing of significance, according to the pirate princess.

2. For the first time, I had difficulty killing a boss in FFXII (its called a Demonwall) because theres a crazy time limit, like less than a minute! So I had to go level up everybody and make everybody learn quickenings for like 3 hours, then go back to destroy the wall. I slept at 5am that night.

3. I was just surfing the net on Wednesday night after YCG and suddenly remembered about the EPIC match between Barcelona and Manchester United. I eventually spent almost an entire hour before I managed to find a reliable livestream source to watch the match online. I was very satisfied when I went to sleep that night. Or morning, at 5.30am. Kudos to Barcelona for playing so well.

4. I crashed in an event for married couples called One, organised by my church to watch a movie called "Fireproof". Its an amazing movie although I felt it could be further improved if they added more drama in it. Like er... just as the wife was about to forgive her husband, her husband got called off to a fire and got injured and... ok, never mind. Person next to me commented that an actor was reused from 'Facing The Giants' and I went "oh... ok..." I haven't watched 'Facing The Giants' yet.

5. I had a crazy argument with a close friend over sms one night that lasted for hours and I had to eventually wake up at 4am just to write a letter of apology. Friendships are just so bittersweet at times. It wouldn't be so precious if it was too easy, would it?

6. I found out that I actually have to notify the SAF that I am going overseas for more than 24 hours. I could be in real trouble if I didn't and then those green people find out when they try to contact me. Well, you can't blame me, no one told me anything when I ORD. Or... I didn't really pay much attention.

I do not know what I should pack my stuff for church camp in. Bringing a military pack to Malaysia for a church camp just seem so wrong to me. I do not want to get detained.

No comments: